Ridge Top Retreat – Poetry in Motion
Sunday 6/2 from 3-5 pm
Extraordinary views from your ridge top retreat! Architect Richard Leitch designed this Japanese-inspired home, “Haiku Farmhouse”. It features rough-hewn beams that mimic the sculptured live oaks, weathered copper gutters, and a wrap-around deck. Views from every window show off the land on this 82+ acre expanse. Enjoy the vast space and skyline in a sun- drenched location. Gated, with unparalleled privacy, it feels worlds away from anywhere, yet just one mile from Guerneville. First time on the market, it is poetry in motion – your own Haiku. Your House Matters.
- Extraordinary views of the Russian River Valley
- 3 bedroom, 3 baths, 82.84 acres
- Open floor plan
- 1 mile to downtown Guerneville, yet worlds away
- Gated entrance; unparalleled privacy
- Towering wood hewn beams mimic the gorgeous oak trees
- Weathered copper gutters, wrap around decks, stone terraces
- Sun drenched location, enjoy the vast space and skyline
- Game room chock full of fun for all ages
- Yard full of plants from a master garden. Tractor included.